300+ media companies as clients, $40+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users
Operative is a revenue accelerant for media companies around the world. No other software company in AdTech space, brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative software that performs across all platforms, revenue models and business units. We are a SAAS (Software as a Service) platform which helps clients manage advertisements both in the linear (TV) and digital space. We have been in the market for over two decades and have 1100+ employees with 12 offices spread across the globe. Operative is proud to play a pivotal role in the way advertising is bought, sold and managed across media industry.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
The roles and responsibilities would include designing and programming Java/J2ee applications and converting requirements received from the product team to software designs.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design and program Java/J2EE based applications
· Work on Application Servers like Apache and/or Tomcat.
· Transform requirements to software design
· Work with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks and provide analysis of problems
Must have skills:
- Must have working experience in Core Java/J2EE based applications
- Must have hands on experience in Multithreading and Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Must have strong working experience in RDBMS (MySQL/Redshift/MongoDB/NoSQL)
Good to have / Desired skills:
- Good to have hands on experience in Unix/Linux (OS)
- Good working experience in Spring framework
- Good to have hands on experience in RESTful Web Services
- Experience with on-line advertising technologies or large-scale workflow systems would be a big plus
· Knowledge on version management tools like GitHub would be highly desirable
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Holding a Java Certification would be a plus
2 to 5 years of relevant experience as a Java developer
Why join us ?
- Operative is a technology-oriented product organization that believes in empowering its people
- We use the latest tech stack and empower our engineers to learn, work and ideate on new technologies available in the market
- We provide flexi work schedules and remote working to encourage work life balance
- We are an equal opportunities employer and recruit based on the experience and skill set.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
Please apply online and upload your CV.
“Operative is a merit-first, equal opportunity employer; diverse applications are encouraged.”