Jr Customer Service Specialist
*Please submit resumes in English for consideration
300+ media companies as clients, $40+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users. Operative accelerates revenue growth for the biggest and most successful media companies, making it easy for them to deliver any audience and any outcome to their buyers. We give media companies the power of an open, data-driven and highly configurable architecture that works across all linear, digital, and cross-media and converged deals, thanks to the recently released AOS platform. Operative has around 1,000 employees in 10 offices around the world and our clients include FOX, NBC, HBO, CBS and Disney.
It's genuinely an exciting time to join Operative. Don't wait!
You will be responsible for managing the trafficking and ad operations for our publisher and agency clients. You will serve as the primary point of contact between the trafficking team and the client for testing, execution, QA, and troubleshooting of campaigns. You will maintain regular check-ins with your clients to ensure client satisfaction and adherence to SLAs.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as main point of contact for publisher and agency accounts.
- Manage ad trafficking and enforce quality assurance processes for accounts
- Conduct Weekly/Bi-Weekly/Ad hoc meetings with client contacts
- Manage all requests submitted to the workflow management system
- Create tickets and manage internal work coordination and assignments
- Follow-up on all pending items with client to a satisfactory conclusion
- Ensure all SLAs are being met and regularly check pended cases
- Manage and train trafficking team on client requirements and technology
- Maintain client specific process documentation
- Traffic high-value/complex requests and ad hoc projects
- Leverage case studies with other members of team to develop technical knowledge and skills
- Review KPIs with team and individual traffickers
- Provide feedback to Technical Support with team’s training/documentation needs
- Work with Team Leads to develop action plans for resolving client related issues and red flags
- Escalate team load balance, skills fulfillment, and other requirements to management as required for resolution
- Highly self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Project management and organization skills
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced/high transaction environment
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Cross-functional communication skills (fluent English required – written & spoken)
- Analytical (i.e. ability to break down complex problems and creatively think of technical workarounds)
- Strong client facing language and communication skills (fluent English required – written & spoken)
- The ability to translate technical explanations to non-technical client contacts
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in roles requiring extensive client interaction and communication.
- Preference for experience with Rich Media, video and third-party technologies
- Preference for those highly proficient with Excel advanced features/capabilities
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives.
- Hours: 09:00 am – 06:00 pm (EST time)
- Office location: Sao Paulo. Hybrid work schedule (twice a week in office)