Our team continues to grow and we're excited to add a customer-minded Account Manager to our team. Our Account Managers are the bridge between Sales and Customer Success and are focused on understanding our customers and finding opportunities to leverage our products to help grow their business.
At Sourcescrub, we believe two areas of focus are paramount to modern deal origination: Exceptional data quality and a relentless approach to Business Development. Our innovative approach allows finance professionals at all levels in their organization to uncover privately-backed businesses and examine key investor-centered metrics, cutting through the noise in seconds.
You are a solutions-oriented, team player with the ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to your work. You excel in relationship-building, problem-solving, and strategic thinking. You are curious, consultative and customer centric, thriving on finding and driving successful outcomes for your clients.
As our Account Manager, you will
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with your customers across decision-makers and key business stakeholders
- Become a product and industry expert, developing the knowledge needed to understand your customer’s business, drive rich conversations and attain a trusted advisor relationship
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers' objectives, goals, and KPI's
- Collaborate with the customer success team on driving value and expanding/growing accounts.
- Drive contract renewals and identify opportunities for upselling additional products and services.
- Clearly and persuasively communicate the value of our solution to customers
- Collaborate with product, marketing and technical teams to ensure seamless delivery and provide customer feedback (act as voice of the customer).
- Consistently look for ways to improve the customer experience and our delivery service.
To be successful, you should have
- 5+ years of experience coming from Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, or a similar role within the SaaS industry
- 3+ years of experience in a quota-carrying role showing proven ability to hit your quota
- Empathy and a commitment to creating a great customer experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including active listening.
- Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a data-driven approach.
- Possess prioritization and organizational skills with attention to detail
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership and results oriented approach
- A collaborative mindset with a passion for cross-functional teamwork.
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty and thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- A finance or data-driven background and a good understanding of the M+A industry is a plus
- Ability to travel required
- Annual on-target cash compensation range of $130,000-$160,000. On-target cash compensation is determined by a combination of factors including, but not limited to, job related years of relevant experience, internal equity, and location of the job.
- In addition to cash compensation, we offer equity, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401K, flexible PTO and learning reimbursement. Other perks may vary by location.
SourceScrub does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of SourceScrub.