Sales Account Manager - Remote (America)
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Reporting to the Financial Services Director and serving as an integral member of the sales team, the Sales Account Manager will be responsible for selling Verifone’s products and services to drive new business opportunities. The Sales Account Manager is also responsible for maintaining relationships with an existing portfolio of accounts. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Account Manager with a proven track record of selling in a high-growth, mission-driven organization
- Drive revenue within your defined territory, to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Prospecting new business with finding new customers, and new solutions with your existing customer base or expanded solutions with your existing customers.
- Develop trusted relationships with your customers to generate goodwill and loyalty.
- Manage the day-to-day sales activities with your customers and partner to be the link to internal business partners on behalf of your customers.
- Understand and communicate customer requirements and sales strategy for each opportunity.
- Lead internal resources to ensure the right people are directly engaged and accountable to initiate customer development projects and/or resolving customer issues.
- Maintain accurate and timely forecasts, with 12-month rolling view.
- Ensure that account, opportunity, and forecast information is up to date and accurate at all times.
- Actively share competitive intelligence with appropriate internal contacts.
- Maintain significant face-to-face time with your identified accounts (i.e., consistent travel required.)
- Passionately represent Verifone in all industry events and customer meetings
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- 2+ years of customer account management or customer service experience required.
- Strong business ethics, excellent multi-tasking and communication skills required.
- Previous experience selling payments, point of sale, e-commerce, or cloud-based solutions into the Retail industry preferred.
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com desired
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must be a self-starter and able to deliver results.
- Leadership and Customer Service skills
- Master relationship cultivator
- Experience within the Payments Industry
- Charismatic, high-energy personality
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced performance-based environment
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.