For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
InterCard is a company of the Verifone Group and is one of the leading, pan-European and P2PE-certified network operators and service providers for secure and modern payment processing of national payment cards, credit cards and gift cards.
What's exciting about the role
- Creation of supervisory and statistical reports from the InterCard to the supervisory authorities.
- Implementation and documentation of internal controls as part of the reporting process
- Support in the preparation of analyzes in connection with ad hoc requests from the supervisory authorities
- Regulatory monitoring for the balance sheet and income statement as part of the monthly closing.
- Updating of existing technical concepts and work instructions for the reports handled with regard to new reporting requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating all inquiries/documents for internal auditing
- Improvement and further development of the processes in the area of reporting
- Active support for projects, especially for new reporting requirements and their process and system implementation.
- Contact person for auditing, internal auditing, other specialist departments and supervisory authorities with regard to the reports, annual financial statements and all areas of responsibility
Skills and Experience we desire
- Completed master's degree in business administration or completed commercial training in the banking sector.
- Ideally professional experience in the area of reporting/regulatory law at a bank or financial service provider
- Experience in dealing with laws and regulations
- Experience with one of the Big 4 is desired.
- Several years of professional experience in reporting desirable.
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory reporting of payment services (ZAG) or credit institutions and financial service providers.
- Safe handling of MS Office applications (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent team skills, reliable and have a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to understand complex issues and to exchange them in an understandable way with different addressees
- Independent, structured, quality and goal-oriented way of working with an analytical and solution-oriented mindset.
- English and German advanced verbal and written
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.