AR Accountant with German
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What's exciting about the role
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone and email
- Prepare analysis in relation to AR for management to gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing
- Support other accounting and finance team members, as well as sales agents in their efforts to clear overdue balances
- Perform month end close related tasks and activities
Skills and Experience we desire
- English and German language level - advanced
- Prior experience in Finance is preferred
- Understanding basic principles of finance, accounting and bookkeeping
- Prior experience with solutions such as Oracle, SalesForce is considered an advantage
- Good analytical, communication and computer skills (knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Full-time contract of employment after the probation period;
- Extended benefit package (private health care, life insurance, lunch card, Multisport package);
- Unique opportunity for personal growth;
- Referral program;
- Challenging work in multinational environment;
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.