Senior Oracle EBS Applications Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What's exciting about the role
- Effectively support the day to day product support issues raised by business team.
- Continuous and constant progress of tickets with an aim of "Fix the root cause".
- Think about IT and Business process improvements which will help to simplify the process.
- Work with Oracle product support team about any standard functionality issues.
- Prioritize the tasks based on business impacts.
- Drive and own the assign tasks with proactive communications.
- Work on all SCM Functional stack of Oracle EBS Applications.
Skills and Experience we desire
- Oracle EBS SCM - Techno Functional (70 % Functional and 30 % Technical)
- Prior experience in working Oracle Support Projects.
- Sound knowledge in Oracle R12 MOAC, AOL.
- Hands on techno-functional experience in Supply Chain (INV/PO/OM/BOM/WIP) modules
- Good communication to interact with business users across the globe
- Knowledge in Oracle database, Advanced SQL, PLSQL, Shell scripts, Forms, Workflow
- Expertise working on peripheral system integrations.
- Ability to work with Oracle Product Support Team and resolve issues .
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.