Warehouse Inwards & Administration
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What's exciting about the role
- Receipt inwards goods into appropriate systems
- Dispatch internal and external customer orders
- Report and investigate to resolution any variances of orders
- Maintain warehousing best practices at all times
- Identify efficiency, process or system improvements for efficiency, accuracy or financial gains
- Follow set processes and workflow models to maintain maximum warehouse productivity, stock control and accuracy
- Conduct duties with integrity and in accordance with all Health, Safety & Security policies
- Timely internal and external dispatch of all outgoing product with specified agreed SLA targets
- Build and maintain positive collaborative relationships with all business stakeholders
- Appropriate, professional and timely communication with customers and colleagues
Skills and Experience we desire
- Atleast 2 years of warehousing experience
- License to operate a forklift is a must have
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with computer programs such as MS-Excel
- Quick learner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Willing to take ownership
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Training/certification in workplace safety is an advantage
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country for which they are applying. Currently, Verifone does not provide visa sponsorships.