Collector for Latin America
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What's exciting about the role
- Contact each customer which roll into your
- Advanced Collections Portfolio everyday
- Prepare the cash forecast and weekly AR reporting
- Reach out to other departments (i.e.. Billing, Sales, and Treasury) to resolve any issues causing delay in payment
- Keep accounts receivable data reconciled with customers data on an ongoing basis
Skills and Experience we desire
- Have a solid track record of a minimum of 3 years experience in commercial collections
- Bachelors degree in business administration
- Computer-literate – Excel, automated collections programs known as Advanced Collections and Oracle are a Plus
- Bilingual is a requirement
As a team player you'll need:
- Strong communication
- Have phenomenal customer service skills
- Planning and interpersonal skills
- Committed, creative self-starter who isn't afraid to take initiative
- Passionate about striving for continuous improvement
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.