Customer Service Executive
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the Role
Verifone is seeking a Customer Service Executive to join our Global Operations Team in Singapore. This role involves managing incoming calls while meeting KPIs and delivering outstanding service to customers. Additionally, you will support the Field Services Team by maintaining accurate information for prompt customer response. Join us and contribute to our ongoing success with your exceptional customer service skills.
What's exciting about the role
- Professionally and efficiently handle incoming customer calls, emails, and other communication channels.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to customer inquiries, issues, and complaints.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our products, services, and processes to assist customers effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to escalate and resolve complex customer issues, ensuring timely resolution.
- Document and maintain comprehensive records of customer interactions, transactions, and feedback.
- Adhere to established service standards, guidelines, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance customer service processes and improve customer satisfaction.
- Support the Field Services Team by ensuring accurate and up-to-date information for seamless customer support.
- Prepare regular reports on customer inquiries, trends, and feedback for management review.
Skills and Experience we desire
- Degree/Diploma in Technical or any related field
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Customer Service or Technical Support environments will be an advantage - Those without prior experience are welcome to apply.
- A team player and able to interact, communicate professionally and work with colleagues across the business.
- Schedule driven and self-motivated
- Possesses great problem-solving skills in resolving IT-related problems, improving user experience, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Able to communicate technical information in a clear and precise manner
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high intensity environment
- Experience and knowledge of MS office, Windows OS
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.