Customer Service Representative
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What's exciting about the role
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for our valued customers. Your role will involve addressing inquiries, resolve issues, and providing top-notch service in a timely manner. Your in-depth understanding of KPI’s coupled with your ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, will contribute to the achievement of team goals and customer satisfaction.
Skills and experience we desire.
Working hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 08:00hrs – 17:00hrs Monday to Friday
What you’ll do
- Handling a range of calls, emails and/or web-based enquiries and requests from our customers within SLA
- Ensuring all customer enquiries are resolved in a professional, friendly, and effective manner by taking full ownership until resolution.
- Providing effective verbal and written communication in a timely manner.
- Keeping customers well informed as their enquiry or request is being reviewed and actioned.
- Supporting ‘new to business’ customers through outbound ‘check-in calls’ or pro-active follow up of existing customers requesting additional services.
- Providing customers with basic quotes for casual hires or upgrades of services.
- Problem solving with a ‘solution focus’ to help customers through a customer improvement lens.
- Supporting continuous process improvements through feedback and ideas and contribute to the implementation of changes.
- Proactively keeps up to date with all product knowledge including pricing and business knowledge to support ENZ products, services and processes.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Proven customer service and contact center experience.
- Experience or knowledge within the banking or payments industry (would be advantageous)
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in computer literacy, including multitasking across multiple channels.
- Dirven to deliver outstanding customer outcomes.
- Sound computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems.
- An enthusiastic yet calm approach with a friendly demeanor.
- Attention to detail while juggling multiple tasks.
- Clear, persuasive speaking skills.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.