Software QA Engineer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Test cases and identify software defects
What you'll do
Test cases and identify software defects - support and maintain the CPDevTools SDK
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- 3+ Years of Experience in Automation and Manual Testing
- Proficient in Automation using Java and Selenium Web driver
- Demonstrates an ability to create test scenarios, write test cases and identify software defects
- Experience with API Testing and automation
- Experience with Android development and testing
- Proficient in tools like JMeter or Postman
- Strong Experience with writing and maintaining Automation scripts
- Strong Knowledge with Core Java
- Experience with Automation Frameworks like POM, Data driven, BDD etc
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA process in agile development environments
- Should be able to work as individual contributor
- Familiar with the agile process, working with a Scrum Master, quality estimate, QA testing process and tools
- Familiarity with Linux or UNIX operating systems
- Strong analytical skills, strong verbal and written communications skills English, and great attention to detail are required
- Knowledge in performance testing is plus
- Experience with cloud-based services, AWS a plus
- Hands on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, Confluence, Artifactory, etc. is a plus
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.