EPM Solutions Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What's exciting about the role
- Support and Develop Hyperion Planning Cloud (EPBCS), ARCS, and FCCS.
- Expertise in Groovy Scripting with EPBCS.
- Manage administration tasks for EPBCS, ARCS, FCCS, and Reporting.
- Design, optimize, and develop EPBCS and ARCS application components.
- Execute projects to enhance budgeting, forecasting, and reporting efficiency.
- Conduct reconciliation processes in ARCS for GL, AP, and AR modules.
- Collaborate with Tableau, EDW, and IT teams for data integration.
- Act as a liaison between Finance and IT for EPBCS and ARCS.
- Provide end user support and problem-solving solutions.
- Proficient in EPM Automate scripts and Cloud Data Management.
- Test monthly patch set updates in Test Cloud instances
Skills and Experience we desire
- IT Analyst and Solution Architect for Oracle EPM Cloud suite.
- 3-4 years' experience with EPBCS, ARCS, and FCCS.
- Proficient in EPM cloud implementation and application development.
- Strong understanding of management accounting principles and planning modeling.
- Hands-on experience with Planning Modules.
- Thorough knowledge of Business Rules, Data Forms, Task Lists, and Reports.
- Experience in financial process transformation.
- Certified in Oracle EPM Cloud.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and documentation.
- Administrator experience with ARCS required.
- Familiarity with Oracle EBusiness Suite (R12) a plus.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.