PLM/Agile Systems Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Execute as Lead IT BSA and work on Agile Project Life Cycle Management processes and systems.
What you'll do
- Work on Oracle Product Master and Inventory Management processes.
- Work on processes for maintaining item standard costs across inventory organizations.
- Optimize monthly cost update process and automated cost synchronization across inventory organizations based on business needs
- Design and Solution integrations on PLM Platform and bolt-on systems
- Engage on IT process surrounding Item Master, Bill of Materials and Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
- Lead projects, build and test PLM solutions supporting downstream processes (SCM, OTC, P2P, Finance, etc).
- Work on Monthly/Qtr end product costing activities
- Coordinate with Reporting (BO, Tableau, EDW) on reporting universe needed for the PLM process.
- Act as primary liaison with Business in the PLM space
- Work with end users to continuously improve Verifone’s PLM systems and offer efficient problem-solving solutions.
- Manage projects and interact with business users on new system change requirements, understand the needs, document the detailed requirement using design standards, define high level system design/ process flows and work with the development team to deliver the project on time.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes and work with the team to implement
- Work with DBA and SQL server team closely on Oracle to Agile interfaces
- Work with Business users and off-shore development team for technical deliveries
- Devise and develop test plan/ scripts and execute them.
- Troubleshoot production issues and month-end / Quarter-end closes related issues. Assist off-shore technical support team with functional expertise whenever required.
- Work with Business users in various international time zones.
- Develop ad-hoc operational reports using Excel Macro & SQL to support business functions.
- Research reported bugs/defects and work with technical team if necessary for the solution.
- Provide training sessions to business users
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Requires minimum 8 years of experience in Information Systems or Computer Science or Industrial/Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering with computer related experience.
- Expertise in Agile PLM System and relevant processes
- Expertise and hands-on experience in Oracle Modules, with primary focus on Product Master, Costing, Inventory Management and Supply Chain processes
- Requires four to six years of directly related experience supporting multiple business applications with significant design/support responsibility.
- Strong leadership and project management experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Hands-on Experience in executing projects across complete SDLC process.
- Proficiency in IT execution and Governance processes
- Proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL is required.
- Experience in Sales Forecasting & Operational planning business process
- Excel Macro, Report Development, SQL Server, VB.Net, Apache Tomcat and HTML
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.