Benefits Specialist EMEA-APAC
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What's exciting about the role
- Managing vendor relationships and carrying out renewals.
- Completing regular benefits reviews, including market analysis and investigating packages
- Assisting HR Managers in the benefits administration plus resolving queries as needed
- Ensuring effective written and verbal communications of benefits and producing relevant documentation
- Keeping our benefits inventory and documentation up-to-date in all systems.
- Manage and monitor benefits POs as applicable
- Acting as the SME and main point of contact for EMEA and APAC benefits matters and escalations.
- Support on delivering of HR strategic projects as needed.
Skills and Experience we desire
- A 3-5 year track record of benefit operations, including but not limited to having hands-on functional knowledge and experience handling the operational aspects of pensions, private medical insurance, risk insurance, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits, but also technical knowledge to manage renewals
- Ability to work successfully in a high volume and fast-paced environment, adapts to shifting priorities;
- Fluent English. Additional languages are a plus but not essential;
- Advantageous to have knowledge of employment laws and regulations across EMEA/APAC and
- Workday experience is a plus but not essential.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take own responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Proven track record of project management and organization skills and must be able to multi-task.
- Analytical with the ability to compile and reconcile data; useful to be a solid user of MS Office Advanced;
- Strong in execution and thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy;
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Team oriented, self-motivated, and willing to take ownership of projects.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.