Oracle EBS Technical Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What's exciting about the role
- Attend project meetings in understanding the business requirements.
- Closely connect with Functional BSA about functional design and come with Tech. design.
- Document MD70 , SPD documents, MD120 and other migration documents.
- work with Oracle product support team about any standard functionality issues.
- Prioritize the tasks based on business impacts.
- Drive and own the assign tasks with proactive communications.
- Continuous progression of assigned tasks to avoid backlogs.
- Work on all Tech-stack of Oracle EBS Applications.
Skills and experience we desire
- 8+ years of Oracle ERP technical experience.
- Experience in Oracle database, Advanced SQL, PLSQL, Shell scripts, BPEL, Forms, Workflow, OAF Framework.
- Sound knowledge in Oracle R12 MOAC, AOL.
- Hands on techno-functional experience in Oracle R12 Finance (GL/AP/AR/iExpenses) modules and/or Supply Chain (INV/PO/OM/BOM/WIP) modules.
- Good communication to interact with business users across the globe.
- Must have worked on webservices (REST/SOAP).
- Expertise working on peripheral system integrations.
- Knowledge in Oracle Cloud is an added advantage.
- Ability to guide Oracle support team on complex Techno functional issues.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.